I have no desire, interest, or time to do weekly update ("bumpdates") but here's a bullet point list of some random stuff:
- I am starting to show a little bit. Still wearing normal clothes, but I admit I snooped around the maternity section at Target this weekend.
- I've been walking 3-4 times a week as my form of exercise.
- I eat cereal almost every morning for breakfast (and sometimes for dinner).
- I'm beginning to have less food aversions and have actually started cooking dinner again, maybe once or twice a week.
- I fell in love with club soda as my drink of choice when eating out.
- I miss deli meat and eating sandwiches.
- I will have about six months left in school after I have the baby -- interested to see how that works out. I can't wait to be done though (until grad school... ugh)!
- I've been getting acupuncture once a week through the first trimester, and will probably do it once a month or so after that.
- Thank GOD this is my last week of progesterone (pending the results of my blood work). It makes me super cranky and irritable.
- I have not been sick at all (very grateful), and was VERY tired for the first couple of months. Like, dragging-myself-out-to-just-go-for-a-walk kind of tired. Just starting to get my energy back, woohoo!
- My sense of smell has been off the chain. I feel like a bloodhound. I could smell Eric's champagne so strongly when he was sitting on the couch this weekend... it's super weird.
- I have yet to take a real belly picture. I think I need to start soon, but have just been waiting until I look pregnant instead of like I ate too much cheesecake. I'm not going to post them online (maybe I'll post a few, when I'm really preggo-looking), but keep them for myself and my belly book. Don't worry you'll get plenty of pictures of the baby, once it's OUT of my belly. ;)
For now, here's a picture of the little bean at just over 9 weeks. Heart rate was 174 this time! I loved seeing that tiny outline of a face instead of a blob. Such a miracle.