Another reason people think girl is because I seem to be carrying really high --
But I suppose no one really knows yet for sure! :) We have just over a month left wait... and then my checking account will be hurting fo sho.
More bullet points to remember:
- Definitely POPPED this past week... I think it's time to go shopping!
- Yesterday was my birthday, and while I worked (at home), it was such a good day. I didn't even mind not having a celebratory drink (though that pomegranate margarita sounded divine) because of the best birthday gift I've ever been given is in my belly.
- I made a list of "Things to do in the next 6 months" and "Things to buy for baby". It's quite overwhelming, but we'll hopefully take it one weekend at a time.
- I have been putting Bio Oil on every day... here's to hoping it works.
- I was kinda annoyed that they don't allow any photos or videos of the ultrasound at the specialist. At my regular doctor, she wouldn't let us film the whole thing but we got some of it. At this office - there are signs EVERYWHERE saying not to. It makes me want to go pay and get an ultrasound they will record for us and just look at the baby, no measuring or monitoring! I could stare at that baby for hours!
- I have some company coming this weekend, so yesterday I vacuumed and other stuff around the house... and omg, my back HURT so much the rest of the day and kept getting worse. I took two Tylenol and went to bed, but woke up at 12:30 to pee and could barely walk! I heated up a hot/cold thing I have and put that on my back and fell back asleep. It seemed to do the trick, and I feel back to normal today. Whew. Just a foreshadowing of things to come, I'm sure!
- So I think it's crazy that I'm learning more about pregnant body stuff from my formerly pregnant girlfriends than my doctor. I didn't know what "round ligament pain" was until my friend Tiffani explained it. I'm pretty sure I started to feel that during week 12.
- What I'm MOST looking forward in the second trimester: my belly getting bigger, feeling the baby move soon, and finding out the sex.