Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Year number 27

Today I'm turning the big 2-7! It's muh birthday people! :)

I just wanted to write a quick note and say how grateful I am for the years I've been given, for the life that I have, friends, family, and health. I don't deserve half of it.

This morning I got up early and went on a 5-mile run to kick off my 27th year. I don't take that for granted. My life hasn't been perfect, but I have been very blessed.



Cheers to a new year full of love, life, laughter and endless possibilities!


“And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.”

6 comments:

  1. Oh my little cutie girl! So blessed to have had you in our lives! Happy Birthday, Teffi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!! :) Hope you have a fantastic day and an even better YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!!! Hope your day is extra special and filled with fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday girl. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday!
    How about an update? :)

    ReplyDelete