Tuesday, December 20, 2011

5-day weekend in sight

I don't know about you, but I am so over this lame week at work! After the craziness of a very successful toy drive last week, I'm stuck in the office for three days attacking the aftermath of paperwork that accompanies said toy drive.

Our sponsors for the toy drive were awesome. It was so much fun seeing them all come drop off gifts and be so excited about giving. We even had our local news channel come out and do a story! What a fun day!































This past weekend was a lot of fun! We went to Citywalk in Orlando with some friends on Friday night and drank wayyyy too much, but of course had too much fun! ;-)

Ready for a night out on the town!




















Saturday night we went to another party at one of Eric's work friends house, which ended with drinks and food at Chili's. It was a packed weekend for sure! I was sure happy to lounge around all day Sunday, clean the house and get my Christmas cards in the mail.

Christmas is FIVE DAYS away! I'm pretty stoked that I was able to do all of my shopping online this year. The presents are still not wrapped nor under the tree, but the upcoming time off of work will help that situation. My sister and brother in law are coming over for the weekend -- should be fun!
Merry Christmas to you and yours!

1 comment:

  1. Glad Nik and James will be with you on Christmas. They'll miss JJ for sure.

    We will miss all of you!

    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete