Thursday, September 1, 2011

September = all things FALL!

HAPPY SEPTEMBER 1ST!
I'm sooo excited for Fall! I love everything about it... cooler weather, fall decorations, all-things pumpkin, Thanksgiving, Oktoberfest, the Food and Wine festival, Halloween Horror Nights, spiked apple cider, full moons....

I recently started using Pinterest and pinned some fall-themed decor ideas!


[via]



[via]

[via]

[via]


[via]

[crock pot mac n cheese... must try.] [via]


[via]

[pumpkin cream cheese muffins] [via]

I'm totally pulling out the the Fall decorations this weekend! I have quite a bit from years past, but this will be our first year in a big house (as opposed to a one-bedroom apartment) so I'm SURE I'll have to go buy more! (such a tragedy!) Hobby Lobby and Old Time Pottery, here I come!

What do you think? Too early for Fall, or decorate your heart out?

4 comments:

  1. I usually start decorating at the beginning of October, but that's just me. I'm more of a Halloween person though:)

    I'm excited for apple picking, pumpkin carving, Andrew's birthday, his family Halloween party and going to a country living fair with a good friend from college!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is NO WAY to early to start! I get into Christmas almost before Thanksgiving is over! LOL!
    How sad that you have to go spend time and money at Hobby Lobby, very very sad! LOL :) NOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fall too! I have way more fall/winter decor than any other season! And yeah, having a house def spreads it out so you will probably end up buying more!

    ReplyDelete