Friday, August 5, 2011

Weekend plans

I'm really looking forward to this weekend! Even though the hubs is working, I plan to get a lot done and have some fun too.

I decided to take a little bit of the extra money Eric got from his overtime and re-do our master bathroom. Not like a major overhaul, but painting and decorating and replacing fixtures. I'm going to paint the walls, re-finish/paint the cabinet under the sink, replace the light fixture and mirror (MAYBE the faucet if it's not too expensive), put up new towel hooks (got new towels and rug) and decorate! I can't wait to show before and after pictures. We haven't touched it since we moved in, and it's a horrid yellowish color right now. This will make a world of difference! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Tomorrow morning I have a long run - 9.5 miles! I'm anxious about it, but looking forward to it at the same time. I hate getting up at 5AM on a Saturday to run, but I have to in order to beat the heat. UGH.

I scheduled a massage for Saturday at 11:30 (will be needing it after that run!), then I'm meeting that girl who apologized to me for lunch. Yes, she texted me yesterday. So here's to "second times a charm". Saturday night I'm going out for a friends birthday to get dinner and drinks!

Sunday I guess I'll be working in the bathroom all day! It's pretty small, so I don't anticipate it taking too long.

We're supposed to be getting some nasty weather from hurricane (tropical storm? I don't know, it keeps changing) Emily, but probably won't be getting hit by it.

What are your weekend plans?

TGIF! :-)

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend to me! Good luck with that long run! And I can't wait to see your bathroom redo...fixing things up feels so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have a great, fun, productive weekend planned! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its our church festival on Saturday and I'm doing the photography so that should be lots of fun! We're also hoping to go to some garage sales and maybe get out on our boat :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My weekend will be getting things ready for another yard sale....boring!!
    I can't wait to see what you do to the bedroom.

    I wish you would have been shopping with us the other day at Amish Acres...sooooo many fall things! We both said, "oh, Steph would love this!!" lol.

    Love ya.

    ReplyDelete