Monday, May 9, 2011

Vacation

We had such a good time on vacation in Blue Ridge, GA. The cabin was out in the middle of nowhere and we almost couldn't find it! Once we got there it was totally relaxing and gorgeous.

Spent quality time with my hubby and the in-laws...


Went hiking...


Had some good food...


 Here's proof that I read my book (and finished it!)


  Only got lost twice! Haha!

And our pups were so happy to see us when we got home!


 It's good to be back! I have lots more pictures but I decided not to overwhelm the post with all of them. This is my first full week back at work. But don't worry, I'm already planning our next two trips - a girls weekend for all my lovely ladies and vacation to see my parents/family in Indiana over July 4th!

2 comments:

  1. WOW, looks like you had a BLAST!! I love vacays like that where you just relax and enjoy each other and the outdoors. FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a good time had by all!!! I'm hoping we can go on some kind of little trip this summer :)

    ReplyDelete