Monday, May 16, 2011

Last launch for Endeavor

Space Shuttle Endeavor just left the earth about 5 minutes ago on it's final journey! All of us over on the Space Coast are gonna miss seeing this in our backyard...























I remember watching the launches while standing on top of our pool slide even when we lived 3 hours away from Kennedy Space Center. Now I'm lucky to live about 30 minutes away, and can walk out the front door and see it liftoff. It is such an amazing sight to see, and it will be missed! :(

2 comments:

  1. I went to see a shuttle launch when I was in 4th grade and it was awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember seeing the launches from our house on Ehren Cutoff..cool.

    For some reason I have not been getting your post updates on Blogger. Duh. May have to add it again? who knows whats going on.

    You've sure been a busy bee lately!! Love ya bunches. Can't wait until we see you all again.

    ReplyDelete