Wednesday, April 6, 2011

New love.

I stumbled across this blog today. It's the kind of blog that inspires you in the deepest part of who you are. It's who I want to be. I browsed for about 10 minutes and was nearly in tears. It just stuck that chord in my heart that I needed today. I've been needing that for a while.

I found this song on there and am now playing this entire album on Grooveshark. Listen.



That Girl in Pearls. Browse and fall in love.

I fell in love. I can't explain it. I'm officially inspired.

All too often I get caught up in the business and nonstopness of life when all I really want to do is sit outside, stare at the clouds and listen to music like this. Turn off the Lady GaGa and Katy Perry for a while - I need soul time. I want to be an inspiring person, sometime who someone else wants to be like.

I'm changing my attitude. Now. Expect changes to this blog... coming soon!

“Don't underestimate the value of Doing Nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can't hear, and not bothering.”
~A.A. Milne


4 comments:

  1. Pretty song. I think we all should spend way more time watching clouds and being outside. Have you heard that C.S. Lewis quote-- "You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body." It's something I always knew, I guess, but really trying to grasp it has completely changed the way I look at my life. I've always viewed my soul as the most beautiful part of myself, and the fact that I AM my soul means that I AM that beauty. I love that. Thanks for sharing the blog link. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the changes already...wow. I need a fresh blog lift too..and one for my life would help.
    Missing you already. I REALLY did have a wonderful time there. Ha---imagine that. :)

    You do need to slow down some, you are so so busy. It's good to be quiet every now and then.

    Love ya.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love your new layout!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely love your new layout...I am working on a blog lift, too.

    ReplyDelete