Monday, April 4, 2011

Anniversary trip

I'm pretty much excited that we have FINALLY (almost) planned our 3rd anniversary trip! We are going to the Blue Ridge Mountains in Georgia with our in-laws to stay in a cabin for the week!

It looks gorgeous and sooo relaxing. We're staying in a cabin called "Watersound" which is right along a beautiful river.






















I will feel better once all the details are worked out and Eric has his time off approved. His Sergeant said no problem, just have to write down the dates specifically. Also I have to figure out the dog situation, get things squared away with my job (the timing isn't exactly ideal as we have a lot going on -- but then again, when is it convenient to your boss for you to take vacation? :) and come up with our half of the cost, but other than that, I'm ready to go! LOL :)

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment