Seeing that this is the first weekend in many that we will have to ourselves, I plan to do something fun and/or productive.
1) See a movie - there are several on my list as I haven't had a free weekend in a while. Due Date, The Social Network (which apparently isn't playing in our theaters anymore! sad that it's been that long!), Saw 3D, Hereafter, Life as we Know It... something like that.
2) Clean the house. The bathroom in particular.
3) Finish assignment #2 for Psychology
4) Catch up on all the Tosh.0's, Keeping Up with the Kardashian's, and Top Model's on the DVR.
5) Make tacos with homemade tortillas and relax with friends!
I know it's only Wednesday but I'm already thinking about the weekend! There is no class tomorrow as it's Veteran's Day (yay my hubby is off work and we get a free lunch!) and then the week is almost done!
What are your weekend plans? :)