Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Things I want to do this weekend

Seeing that this is the first weekend in many that we will have to ourselves, I plan to do something fun and/or productive.

1) See a movie - there are several on my list as I haven't had a free weekend in a while. Due Date, The Social Network (which apparently isn't playing in our theaters anymore! sad that it's been that long!), Saw 3D, Hereafter, Life as we Know It... something like that.

















2) Clean the house. The bathroom in particular.














3) Finish assignment #2 for Psychology













4) Catch up on all the Tosh.0's, Keeping Up with the Kardashian's, and Top Model's on the DVR.














5) Make tacos with homemade tortillas and relax with friends!



















I know it's only Wednesday but I'm already thinking about the weekend! There is no class tomorrow as it's Veteran's Day (yay my hubby is off work and we get a free lunch!) and then the week is almost done!

What are your weekend plans? :)

3 comments:

  1. We're having dinner with my grandparents this weekend before they become snow birds in Florida till April....my bathroom needs a good cleaning too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm off tomorrow, but because my back hurts, I will be laying low...and just enjoying the time off. wow. it's fun to do nothing. (even when there's so much to do!)

    Love ya.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you enjoyed your weekend...The Social Network is good, I enjoyed it! Hope you got some cleaning in and had some fun.

    ReplyDelete