Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Free Christmas cards!

Now that we have our Christmas photos taken, I just have to choose one and get our cards together! Shutterfly.com is having a promotion for 50 free Christmas cards for bloggers (I'll tell you how at the end of this post), so I want to share my favorite products!

Here are a few of the designs that I may choose this year:




































They have soooo many cute ones, it really is hard to choose! I'm really pleased that so many of their cards actually say "Merry Christmas", because as you know from my earlier post about Christmas cards, that is a requirement for me!

In addition to holiday cards, they offer a lot of other products. I've used Shutterfly in the past to print regular photos, and they have great prices! Here are a few items you may be interested in:
Have fun shopping, and be sure to participate and get your 50 free cards! Find out how here: Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly, click here: http://bit.ly/sfly2010

Let me know if you found anything you love and will use this year!

3 comments:

  1. I like the first one...the others look too much like the ones everyone else sends. The first one is a little more unique I think.

    Thanks for sharing about the free cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo i want free christmas cards! thanks for sharing the link! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I'm late in commenting, but thanks so much for posting this, I'm definitely doing it!

    ReplyDelete