Monday, November 8, 2010

Family pictures

Here's a sneak peek of some family pictures we had taken last week, by lovely friend Sarah!




























It has been a busy couple of weeks, and I have about 3 episodes of Grey's on my DVR to prove it! I have really missed relaxing on weekends/evenings with my favorite shows. This week is looking like a fairly "normal" one and there is NOTHING planned for this weekend. Hooray!

I was in my friend Brittany's wedding this weekend, and it was gorgeous! Here are the only photos I have access to right now - from the Shutter Booth she had at the reception! So much fun!





















Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. You are so lovely!

    Cute pictures for sure...even of the dogs. Ha.

    Thanks for your sweet comments.
    Love you.
    xoxo
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the family photos!! They turned out really cute :-) I've always wanted to go to a wedding where there is a photo booth... I can only wish and wait ;-)

    ReplyDelete