Friday, October 22, 2010

Thoughts in my head...

- I took a 1/2 day off yesterday to go drive all over creation and check out 5 more houses (2 were in Osceola county... 2 hours of driving... not fun). Eric wanted to be SURE there was nothing better out there. We decided there was nothing better, so we're making an offer on house #3 today! :) :) :) Fingers crossed!

- I ran 4 miles this morning. That is a record for me. I was so excited!

- The Air Force paid Eric almost $800 yesterday, and we're still waiting to see if it was their mistake. They only owed him 3 days and somehow that doesn't seem right... they have a history of overpaying, and then without warning they take it back whenever they realize it. It could be months, years later. Yeah.

- Baby fever is here.

Happy Friday!

P.S. This is an older song by Michael W. Smith (Christian artist), but I heard it on my ipod on my way to work, and it was just the right song. Listen.


1 comment:

  1. I remember spending an entire Saturday looking at houses, driving all around Columbus....I don't miss that at all!

    Hope that my email was helpful!!!

    ReplyDelete