Friday, October 15, 2010

This is why I really love my job...

I got to do her makeup (we just put on a little powder and lipgloss to make them feel special) for an adoption photoshoot today... I was her new bff (or "sister" to her) and learned all about her love of vampires, that she is actually a "human" vampire, and that she loves Johnny Depp. :)























And this little guy stole my heart today. His name is Jimmy and has been looking for a forever family since he was 3 months old. He's now 3 years old. Love him. I'd steal him if Eric wouldn't notice...























Sigh... I love my job.

In other news, tomorrow we're going to look at this house!! I'm crossing my fingers! It's GORGEOUS and only 2 years old. We have a bunch more we want to see, and still have to get qualified through the VA loan, but we're moving forward and trying to see if we can get a house by February.




















































I can't wait for this weekend to relax. Like seriously.

TGIF! Have a happy weekend!

3 comments:

  1. OMG - love that kitchen :) Best wishes on the house and I hope when I find a job after college I can find a lot of satisfaction in what I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks similar to mine..ha.
    Good taste.

    ReplyDelete