Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Exciting news!

I'm so excited! I'm trying not to let myself get too excited though, in case something doesn't work out... but...

*drumroll please...*

We have agreed on a price for the house, and will be signing the paperwork today!!!


















There is soooooooo much still to happen, and it all totally confuses me, but hopefully everything will work out. We're trying to get the loan paperwork signed, which may not happen until Friday, and then get the inspection done this week. At least then, those two major things will be done. The only thing after that is the appraisal, which could affect the deal, but probably hopefully not.

The only slightly disappointing thing is that the seller can't close/move until December 20th, which is like 2 months away. We were hoping for Dec. 5th, but I will wait 2 more weeks if I have to.

Apart from this house stuff, which is already driving me crazy, looking ahead to the next few weeks is c-r-a-z-i-e-r. This weekend I was supposed to go to a Halloween party, but now I'm going to Tampa for my friends bachelorette party. (The only good part is now I don't have to dress up for Halloween! Haha! Call me crazy, but I seriouslyyyy hate dressing up.)

 
The next weekend I'm headed to Tampa again to be in my friends wedding. Then the week after that is Eric's pinning-on ceremony and he will officially be on the road as a Deputy Sheriff! Then I'm headed BACK to Tampa for a 2-day HR training during the week, and then the next week is Thanksgiving! OMG!

Oh yeah and I'm in my Psychology class which is by far more difficult than the others I've had... so studying has to fit in there as a priority too.

Here's to me trying to keep my sanity until the end of the year! :)

9 comments:

  1. Congrats! But, you hate dressing up?! Why?! Oh why?! It's so much fun dressing up like someone or something else for a night or two! Isn't it?! Tell me what exactly do u not like about it?
    -http://leahainla.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds exciting...yeah for you. Tell us more about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited for you! And jealous. I LOVE house shopping. And am so excited to move. And am realizing we probably won't for awhile. *sad*

    I moved around a lot as a kid. My hubby didn't. So he doesn't see the point. I get itchy staying in one place too long :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! That's SO exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, CONGRATS!! What a fantastic home, can't wait to see more pictures! :-) That does suck that you have to wait so long, and it will be right next to the holidays (what will you do for decorating this year?) But it is all overshadowed by the fact that you'll have a new home! So exciting :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such excitng news sweetie! Buying a house can be stressful but super fun at the same time! Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So excited for you girl! Praying that everything works out and that Gods blessings would be in it all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is awesome! I can't wait to hear more about the house!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete