Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I'm still here... barely

I promise I haven't fallen off the face of the earth... yet! I swear, I've been SO BUSY latley, blogging is not on the top of my "to do" list. I miss it though. *sad face*

Between being out of the office two days this week at trainings/conferences, the remaining 3 days IN the office are killing me. I had 60 emails today because I was out yesterday. We just sent out another email blast for our upcoming conference and now I have 334 emails to go through and a database to update.

At home, both dogs got sick after Labor Day weekend so we had to get meds for them, and then Layla chewed a giant hole in the carpet. I still don't know how much that's gonna cost. I'm telling you, these dogs have been such good preperation for kids in that they are making me lose any care or concern over material things... because I've heard kids destroy things too. (ha!) If I listed up all the items Layla has destroyed it would be in the thousands. She's got to get out of this "baby" phase before we bring another baby into the family!

I've done pretty good with working out even with being so busy.. so far this week it's 3 for 3. I was going to get a second workout in tonight with the hubby, but latley my lower back has been spasming out and I'm worried about that. Maybe too much running? I think a glass of wine and a muscle relaxer are in order, seeing that I can't get to the doctor until next week.

So until next time, don't forget my smiling face! :) Have a great week!

The weekend is in 2 days... and our 3-night camping trip is 3 days after that! CAN'T WAIT!

P.S. This is Eric's last "official" week in the Air Force! He is relieved of duty as of Monday and just has to out-process! Pretty soon he'll be working at Osceola County Sheriff's Office! :)

1 comment:

  1. I feel ya, I've been busy trying to get back into the swing of school again and its stressing me out!

    ReplyDelete