First of all, thanks for the overwhelming support to continue blogging. I still feel conflicted over the whole issue, but for now I'm just going to take my time, not feel pressure to post something every day, not care about comments or followers, and write for me. This is a work in progress.
And now, the following are completely random and unrelated thoughts. Posting in lists is the only way I could possibly get out what I'm thinking and feeling right at this moment.
Because I'm good at lists, that's for sure.
* I think I'm done with my narrative essay. I just want to read over it one more time before I turn it in on Wednesday. I am so, totally nervous about getting graded in college for the first time. I think the paper is pretty good, but I'll either be totally wrong about that or maybe a little right when I find out the grade. I'm nervoussssssssssss.
* I got a $10 gift card from Victoria's Secret for my birthday. Not sure what I'm gonna use it for, but I'll be perusing their website shortly I'm sure.
* I need to post a winner for my giveaway. I will this week, I promise.
* Last night I went for a run and got covered in gnats. I got one in my eye, a few in my nose, teeth and hair. I was continually wiping them off my forehead. Then when I got inside I looked in the mirror and my neck looked like I sprinkled pepper on it. So gross. I jumped in the cold shower ASAP.
* I'm kinda depressed about the weather latley. We didn't get to see fireworks on the 4th because it was raining (not that I felt like fighting the crowds anyway). But really, I'm worried about my birthday party this Saturday. Right now they're saying there's a 40/50% chance, which isn't bad really. But we have to make a decision 24 hours before or we lose the deposit on the boat we're renting. Ugh. Please don't rain! If it does rain, I'm super tempted to move it to the next weekend. A low-key weekend with nothing to do kinda sounds... amazing. Right now only three friends can come anyway, and three more could probably come if I moved it. I just don't know. It's not like turning 25 is a big deal anyway... all I get is lower car insurance!
* I'm starting over on the blog background. I may never be satisfied.
* And yes, again to remind myself, I'm going to turn 25 this Sunday. I feel old.