Friday, July 23, 2010

TGIF!

I have been feeling a little "off" lately. I've only worked out once this week, because I haven't been feeling too hot. Wednesday afternoon I got a headache and it lasted all day, even though I took some Motrin. Thursday, I still had the headache. I went running before work, and then felt like total crap all day. I took a super strong Motrin in the morning, and two more Tylenol in the afternoon. I was a little nervous that I was taking too much, but nothing was helping!

When I got home I just laid in bed for about 30 minutes. I got up to make dinner, and tried to open a jar and couldn't. I got mad and started crying and went over to cuddle with Eric. He was so super sweet and just asked if I wanted to watch a movie in bed and cuddle. We ate dinner out of cans and boxes so I didn't have to do anything, and watched Bad Lieutenant. It was nice.

I'm feeling better this morning, just tired because I took a muscle relaxer last night before bed. Someone posted on my facebook that I may be feeling like this because of the impending tropical storm and the barometric pressure. I've never heard of that before, but apparently a "barometric pressure headache" it is a real thing. Hmmm. Interesting.

I do have good news though! I'm almost done with page 3 of my final essay, which means I only have 2.5 more pages to finish. I've been writing little bits at a time, at work or whenever I can. I think I have plenty to write about, but doing the citations in the correct format (MLA) is kind of confusing. OH! I got my midterm paper back (the timed, written essay) and got another A! I was stoked about that.

This weekend we don't have anything planned because I'll probably be working on my essay most of it. We are going to some friends house Saturday night, but I'm really looking forward to relaxing.

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. I have been kind of out of it lately too but not that bad! Mine is PMS :-). I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uggggg, I hear ya with feeling "off" this week!! I've actually read a few bloggers who feel the same way... strange!! Hope you're feeling much better today though!! And good luck with your paper :-) Looking back at how I used to pump out 10-pagers all the time through college makes my mind spin... I was a machine ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the headache...that is weird, cuz you've never had that happen before.

    Hope you have a good weekend.

    Today went well for me (thankfully!!)--so hoping I get to relax some this weekend.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete