Thursday, July 15, 2010

It's been a busy week

This week both of my supervisors are out at a conference in Vegas (*jealous*), so I had a very ambitious list to accomplish while they were gone. I've gotten a lot done, but have a lot more to do and only two days left to do it! One of my FAVORITE things is crossing things off a "to do" list. It's so exciting! :)



















The cool thing is my supervisor said that next year, *I* get to go to this conference in Vegas. Wahoo! Now, the key will be if I'm pregnant by then or not... that could put a damper on things. ;)

Today is my nephew JJ's 3rd birthday! I can hardly believe he's three years old already. I'm going to steal the collage my mom made on her blog, it's so cute! I love this little man!










My favorite picture is the bottom left... he was so excited about seeing some little chicks! He has FINALLY started saying "Aunt Steffi" (or "Teffi")...which is AWESOME! :) Hehe. Being an aunt is so fun!

Today I have a dr's appointment, then I'm meeting Eric for lunch. Should be a good day! I have three projects for school due by next Wednesday, and a persuasion/argument essay to work on for the following week. Last night was the "midterm" and we had 50 minutes to write a timed essay. I think it went pretty good!

It's almost the weekend! I can't wait! I have a massage on Saturday morning and Amira has a "hair appointment" at noon. :)

4 comments:

  1. I always like it when the supervisors are gone, I seem to be able to get a lot more done! Glad to hear your class is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo a massage?! Sounds great!! I love crossing things off of to do lists too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering if you would steal my JJ pics. Ha. (you didn't disappoint!)

    So jealous about the massage...I have to work. gag.

    Today we had JJ again, and I bought him a cupcake at Publix with 3 balloon candles in it. He loved it. Ate the whole thing (in two sittings)..but he loved blowing out the candles the most. We had to keep relighting them so he could blow them out. Very cute.

    He's such a cutie.

    Have a good weekend. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know if i could wish for one thing.. it would be to see jj. he's such a little lane! and by that i mean he's a little cutie!
    anyway i have a message today and hanging out this weekend..

    ReplyDelete