Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday housekeeping

Today I'm just finishing up a bunch of projects at the office before I LEAVE EARLY! Yay! Unfortunately I have an eye appointment, which I'm not looking forward to. I hate getting my eyes dilated... I'm temporarily blind for several hours. Ugh! But after that I have a nail appointment, and then we're leaving for Tampa tonight! Can't wait to see my sis and nephew and have some mexican food/margaritas/movies tonight!

You have to check out these awesome giveaways going on! I have yet to win one, but here's to hoping. They are awesome!

#1) The Undomestic Momma is giving away a $50 Chili's gift card. YUM. I love Chili's... I wish they had more low-fat/healthy-friendly menu items, but I can never resist their chips and salsa. Absolutely the best! Sometimes I pick up just the chips and salsa to take home (hmmmmmmm... maybe I'll do that tonight...).

Anyway, visit her blog to check it out!

#2) Danielle is having a fab giveaway as well - this one is for Scentsy stuff! I have one of these and love it. They have the best smells and it's great for the office when you can't burn candles! Check it out here!

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks sweetie for the shout-out! Have fun in Tampa this weekend and drink a margarita for me!

    ReplyDelete