Thursday, June 24, 2010

A nothing post

I got up at 5:30AM to jog because we had an early board meeting at work. I don't know what is wrong with me. It's now 4:30PM and I'm still not awake! Or I'm really tired... yeah that could be it.

So I have nothing to say today. Plus I've been reading all these fab blogs latlely and it makes me feel inadequate! I wish I was funnier, more interesting, etc. etc.

So have fun checking out one of my new favorite funny blogs! MODG (stands for Martinis or Diaper-Genies) - love this!

So glad tomorrow is Friday! My hubby randomly planned a party for Saturday night, which, I have to say, I'm not necessarily feeling like partying. But that's probably because I'm super tired and want to crawl into bed riiiiiiiiiiight.... NOW!

P.S. I need to do a giveaway because I've reached 50 followers! I've been waiting to see if it lasts longer than one day this time...

4 comments:

  1. I think you are amazing girl and you should totally do a giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone loves a giveawary!! Hope you get some rest!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie--I feel the same way all of the time. People post these really deep posts that overwhelm me...I wonder if I've got the skills to keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel about being tired! I wake up at 6:00 every day during the week! Have fun this weekend and congrats on 50 followers!

    ReplyDelete