Sunday, June 13, 2010

I'm back!

Hi again blog friends! We're back from our cruise and it was awesome! :) We visited Cozumel, Mexico first and swam with dolphins then drank into the night. Second we were at Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands and did the Snuba excursion. It was awesome to be 20 ft. under the water and see the fish, reefs and a shipwreck! Last we went to Ocho Rios, Jamaica which was probably my favorite! We climbed Dunn's River Falls and did some shopping.

(I have LOTS of pictures and stories but I will post them later)

I'm happy to be home and looking forward to a new week! Lots to look forward to coming up... lazy weekends, July 4th with my family, and my 25th birthday on July 11th! That makes coming back a little easier.

Glad to be back and catch up on all of your blogs! :) 

5 comments:

  1. Glad you had an amazing trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back!

    Been to all 3, I think Ocho Rios was my least fav.. we did the falls to but I had a bad experience, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an amazing time. I am eager to see your pictures and here all about it. My husband and I are thinking of a cruise for anniversary one year...just gotta get planning on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH WOW! Even that little bit sounds like soo much fun! Can't wait to hear more :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look how much color you got! I LOVED our cruise we went on with Carnival last year and we didn't even dock at Mexico because of the swine flu! :-)

    ReplyDelete