Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Husband!!

I just want to wish my loving husband a happy birthday today!! :)

As his mom posted today on facebook, he is the most "goregous, sweet, thoughtful, sincere, loyal, generous, ambitious, no nonsense, go get' em, compassionate man" I ever known!!

I'm so happy that he was born 24 years ago and that God allowed us to meet and brought us together 3 years ago!

Our 2nd anniversay is this Friday and I love him more than ever! PLUS, yesterday he found out that he passed his exam and is now a certified Police Officer in the state of Florida! Woohoo!!

Happy Birthday Baby!









4 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! That's what I like to hear!! It's always so nice when you hear they pass! Happy Birthday to the hubby and congrats on two years together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your hubby :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Eric! We know we don't have to encourage you to celebrate in style. :)
    love and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a wonderful celebration with Eric! Such great pictures of the two of you!

    ReplyDelete