Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Cruise: Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands

The next stop was in the Cayman Islands! I was surprised what a tiny little island it was. I pointed it out here and this is the route we took during the cruise:


















The night before we arrived we set out our room service breakfast selection on the door, and they were supposed to come and wake us up before we were scheduled to leave for the excursion. Well either they never came or we didn't hear them, but I didn't wake up until 10AM and we had to be on shore at 10:30! Normally that wouldn't be a problem, but on this stop we had to take a ferry to the island... which took exactly 30 minutes. We got there JUST in time, whew!

It was so worth it!















We were able to go 20 ft. under the water and view and old shipwreck.



























After the suba excursion there wasn't much else to do on the little island but go shopping. We walked around a lot and I ended up getting some Cayman Islands rum! Can't wait to try it!

 

That night was got all dressed up for dinner. This is one of my favorite pictures of us!






































Up next: Ocho Rios, Jamaica!!

7 comments:

  1. Amazing! Looks like you guys had a blast.

    Also, love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is a small island! Love the dress and you look so pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you changed it again. Wow. Your links on top don't do anything yet.
    I am jealous...and want you to do that for me too. ha.
    Fun memories for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you say boobies?! lol! Great pictures, and I am sooo jealous! Can I say that too many times? Haha. Because I am! Oh well. So much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where did you get that adorable dress and headband? Super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete