Monday, June 14, 2010

Cruise: Cozumel, Mexico

The first stop on our cruise was Cozumel, Mexico! This day was fun because we got to stay late, until 9:30PM. If you've ever been on a cruise you know normally they require you to be back on board by 3 or 4PM, not leaving a lot of time during the afternoon. It was great to stay late while it cooled off!

Our excursion that day was swimming with dolphins. It was SO much fun. Probably my favorite excursion of the whole trip!

































































After the dolphins we had lunch ...















...then we went back to the boat after lunch to shower and change into comfortable clothes, since we had so much more time to stay. We explored, shopped...
























































... then we sat down at a local bar and had drinks!














































After a while Eric's family showed up and we stayed late into the night having drinks with his mom and sister Julie! That was SO fun!! I paid for it the next day, but it was totally worth it. ;) Actually it probably saved us money because I didn't feel like drinking for the next 3 days. Haha!









































































I passed out after this and woke up at 4AM hungry because we never ate dinner! Thankfully there is pizza 24 hours a day on the ship, so I ventured out and got a slice. I felt ok the next day, but was thankful it was a "fun day at sea" so I could just relax by the pool! :)

Tomorrow... Snuba in Grand Cayman!

8 comments:

  1. Fun! haha I laughed about you waking up at 4am, the 2 cruises Brian and I Have been on, the 24 hour pizza place has been our FAV!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! You look great! I'm so jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much weight did you gain? Ha.
    (Don't even ask me...and mine was just induced by stress, not a fun vacation cruise!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first picture is super cute...and I like the close up shot of the Corona bottle. Looks like fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love the dolphin photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute cute cute. Glad you're back and you had fun.

    and it doesn't look like you gained an ounce of weight dear ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh and i love the new layout! .. except where are your followers and your blogroll?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pic! Awsome! I love your new layout too :)

    ReplyDelete