Monday, May 24, 2010

Weekend recap

It's gonna be a good week! :) I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! I know I'm totally looking forward to my upcoming 3-day weekend even more.

I did finally get my Beachbody shipment on Friday afternoon. I did pretty well with it this weekend! The first day was a little hard and I was hungry, but stuck with it. I was at a picnic in the morning until about 1PM, and they had catered BBQ and I didn't even have a bite. I SOOO wanted to though - it smelled sooo good! I'm glad I stuck with it.

The rest of the day was easy, because I laid out at the pool with Callie, then met up with some girlfriends to go shopping. We came back to my house and watched "Did You Hear About the Morgans" and then I went to bed.

Sunday was easy, until about 3PM when I started getting super hungry and EVERYTHING sounded good. My hubby was on his way home and so I ordered pizza and did eat dinner that day. I weighed myself before then and I lost approx. 3 pounds! I'm super excited that I FINALLY broke the scale that was stuck at a certian number. Hah! Feels great!

I got my hair cut/colored on Friday night... back to nice and blonde and a little shorter. It has more of an angled cut than I had before too, which I love. Here are a few pics:






































Tonight we're going out to dinner with Callie and Rams  cuz it's Callie's 21st birthday! :) yay!

And woohooo - only 11 days till our cruise!

3 comments:

  1. Your hair looks great! Congrats on the weight loss but try to be careful! Usually those diets just work temporarily and they aren't good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go with the fast! Remember to just take it easy and never push too hard. That is awesome that you listened to your body Sunday night and ate dinner. Glad that you lost the 3lbs!! Your haircut is fab too :-)

    ReplyDelete