Monday, May 3, 2010

Weekend recap

It was another good weekend! This is going to be quick becuase I've been messing arounnd all morning and really  need to get to work!

Friday night I went with Callie to a Mary Kay party. It was fun, and I enjoyed trying the new products for summer and really liked the skincare products. I was surprised at how much I liked it. I am THINKING about signing on as a consultant to only use the products for my personal use (you get a 50% discount, with a few strings attached). I have emailed the consultant I'm friends with to ask a million questions and get details. She signed up a few years ago and used the products for 2 years for only her personal use, so I'm picking her brain. The starter kit is $100 and you get over $300 in products. The thing is you have to order $200 ($400 retail, discounts to $200 as a consultant) every 3 months to stay 'active' and continue receiving the 50% discount. I know I won't order that much, so I'm debating if it's worth it. Any tips from those who've been there, done that?

Saturday we went to Orlando and I saw my bff Sarah for shopping dinner at the Mall at Millenia. It was fun and great to see her again!

























At dinner... no idea why I'm making that face!





























Sunday we came back from Orlando and laid out at the pool in the afternoon with Callie and Rams. It was lotsa fun and I got some good sunshine. :) Now it's Monday again and back to work! I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. It's HOT here in Florida--- in the 90's already.

Oh, P.S. Today marks our one year wedding ceremony celebration! May 3rd, 2009 is when we had our ceremony (even though we got legally married on June 4, 2008, and that is the date we celebrate as our "real" anniversary... hence the cruise in June - -AKA next month! wow!).

Here are a few pics to reminice...











































































































































































What good memories. :)

Have a happy day!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE your cake! It looks awsome! My mom is a MK consultant! We LOVE the products..and allot of the time what she does is when she nows she needs to re-up and all and will ask around if anyone wants anything and she will give it to them at her cost! She does sell it at full price to..but..if your just interested in getting it at a better price..you could try something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty bride indeed! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sparklers, that is such a cute idea!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete