Friday, May 7, 2010

Top 10 Baby Names

Based on Social Security Administration data, here are the top 10 boy and girl names from 2009... my favorite girl name landed in #7! Suhweet! I actually like all of these except Emily. (also - Twilight much? The top names are "Isabella" aka Bella and "Jacob"! Seesh)

The Top 10 names for girls, based on the 2009 SSA statistics: 
  1. Isabella
  2. Emma
  3. Olivia
  4. Sophia
  5. Ava
  6. Emily
  7. Madison
  8. Abigail
  9. Chloe
  10. Mia

The Top 10 names for boys:

  1. Jacob
  2. Ethan
  3. Michael  
  4. Alexander  
  5. William  
  6. Joshua  
  7. Daniel 
  8. Jayden  
  9. Noah  
  10. Anthony


 Who wants one? ;)

5 comments:

  1. I do...well...I want YOU to have it. I just want to spoil it! And, a girl would be preferred first. Ha. We need some pink.

    Got a call on the recorder about the job at St. Joe. Still playing phone tag.
    Hoping it's some good news, cuz things are pretty low today...rock bottom low. :(

    Love ya,
    Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael and I finally agreed on a girl name last night!! Althought I am sure we will have boys. But it's still fun to talk about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A little weird that movie land influences baby names, but hey, I get it.

    PS Love you blog title "he's the kind you marry."

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! this is soo cute! i've started a 3rd blog!! like all i have is time on my hands right!? anyway it's all about baby!... check it out.. but i've just started!! http://babymakinhips.blogspot.com/

    this way.. maybe we can swap stories..

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Twilight thing made me laugh. People are so ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete