Tuesday, May 11, 2010

T2T: Dream Home

Today I'm joining those at The Undomestic Momma for Top 2 Tuesday... Dream Home!

















Honestly, right now, I'd settle for almost  anything that is a house. I'm sooo tired of our apartment. I want a yard, no one living above us, and more SPACE.

Basically, I want a 4-5 bedroom house (I'd settle for 3 at first) with 2-3 bathrooms. Two stories would be nice, but not necessary. A fenced in backyard. Nice open kitchen/dining room. Screened in patio for entertaining... maybe with a pool too. That's about it! I don't have a particular "style" of home (plus I don't know much about the styles) but I like the clean/classic/contemporary look.


















But I wouldn't be complaining if my hubby wanted to drop everything and move to this $6 million villa in Turks and Caicos either...

7 comments:

  1. Love your picks! I love both picture! That second house is down right AMAZING! Your blog is too cute!

    Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep! the house thing was on our list before we had kids! and i just love ours!! but girl i'm here to tell you its a LOT of work keeping up a 3000+ sq feet house + the pool and screened in area + the yard.. and and.. but i get the apt thing.. we do have our on space and i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take that villa in a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its funny to me how different the house styles are from state to state - you probably wouldn't see a house like the first one in Ohio....but we can also have basements so I guess that makes things a little different as far as a layout is concerned!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha...I think you guys just need to buy our house from us. Let us build an inlaw suite in back. There you go. Solve all of our problems. Then Eric can work here in PC and we'd all be happy!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete