Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Lots of stuff

I've decided I'm not one of those interesting bloggers. I don't have very interesting things to say I guess. I don't attract new followers on a consistent basis. I'm just ... me.

But I'm ok with that. I like writing about my life, about what I do, and that helps me think things through.

It's probably boring to you, but I'm enjoying myself. :)

With that said, here are some things I'm looking forward to:

- Tonight I have an orientation meeting at BCC (Brevard Community College) to find out about this whole college thing. I managed to put my transcripts together last night and am crossing my fingers that they are accepted without a problem.

- Being busy. Seriously, 10 days till our cruise, and my schedule at work is buuuuuusy. I love it.

- Having a 3-day weekend! Saturday night is Callie's 21st birthday party, Sunday we might go to Busch Gardens, and Monday I'm hoping to just spend time with Eric and do some cruise shopping. We need to buy exciting stuff like suntan lotion, water shoes and liquor.

- Today and tomorrow Eric is off, studing for his State Exam to be a FL Police Officer. He takes the 4-hour test tomorrow, and I'm so excited because I'm sure he'll pass! Then he'll be able to apply at all the police departments and we can get a better idea of where we'll be moving to in September!

- I think I look good today. Am I vain for posting a pic of myself two days in a row?

10 comments:

  1. Look at you! You look so skinny! Congrats! I didn't know yall were going on a cruise? how fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl..you look so cute! Have fun on your cruise and cant wait for pictures!! I head out on my vacation in 10 days too :)
    Oh..and I know how ya feel..im not an interesting blogger ether..I have 55 followers..but I get maybe 6 comments on a post..if im lucky :) LOL!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't get a lot of traffic on my blog, but it is still fun! Where are you going on your cruise? That will be so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit! Hope you have a great time on your cruise :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hawt!!

    im excited about the possibility of you moving closerrrr ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute outfit and I like you as just you! :) Thanks for your sweet comment, hope you have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHAHA! I love that picture! You look so sassy and sexy! It's not bad!! As long as you are somewhat humble haha! I'm in the same boat as you about the whole "kinda boring blog but don't mind too much". Of course I love when I get followers but it's not like I get that many at a time, ya know? I'm excited for you for your cruise! Take me with you? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You do look skinny. See??? :) And...as always very cute.
    Love you. xoxo
    Dad's interview went very well...the guy will be emailing him a formal proposal in the next few days. Dad is encouraged!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look AWESOME!!! I find your life very interesting. I think we're all just US...going through our lives. That's what makes this so much fun. We get to connect with others.

    ReplyDelete