Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I did it!

Last night I went to a Mary Kay team meeting with my "team leader" Kelli, and decided to go ahead and sign up as a consultant so I can buy stuff for me (and family/friends) for 50% off! I'm excited about it. I'm getting my starter kit soon, and then will place an order soon so I can have all sorts of beautiful things when we go on our cruise! I can't wait!

I chose this gold leaf necklace for signing up last night:

























At this point I'm not going to sell or do parties, but love the fact that I can if I want to in the future. There was a lady at the meeting last night who has been ordering for herself (they call it a "personal use consultant") for 10 years! It's totally your decision. In the future I may see what I can do with it... but for now I'll enjoy 50% off products!

If anyone wants to order some MK at 50% off in the next couple of weeks I'm placing my first order so I can have the stuff before our cruise next month. Visit my website at www.marykay.com/sstrodtman to make your choices and I'll place the order for you through my special site and then you pay me for what you ordered. I'm not making any money off this, I just want to offer it if anyone is interested! :)

3 comments:

  1. I will have to talk to Ramses I really liked the skin care stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya...thats awsome! Mark Kay is amazing! its the only stuff I use.....( I have a TON of it cause I get it for Christmas. Birthday. Easter LOL! You name it!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie - FYI I gave you a blog award! See here: http://gathersnm.blogspot.com/2010/05/i-will-gladly-bow-down-to-candybears.html

    ReplyDelete