Friday, May 7, 2010

Fuming Friday!

So even though I'm super excited it's Friday, I have some things to "fume" about too! So I'm linking up with Neely's "Fuming Fridays" to get it out of my system. :)



Fuming Fridays















1) Yesterday a little black, crappy sports car came this close to hitting the side of my new Edge! He was trying to merge over but was in the wrong lane and totally just moved over even though I was there first. It wasn't that I wasn't letting him in, he just shoved his way in, ifyouknowwhatimean. I honked because he almost hit me, I slowed down, and let him in once I realized what was going on. Then, once he got in front of me, he flicked me off!! The nerve!!

2) MY HAIR. It's a trainwreck. It needs to be cut and colored suhoooo bad, but I don't want to drop $90 on it right now. UGH. Not sure what I'm going to do. Plus, I wanted to wait until closer to our cruise (28 days!!) but I'm not sure it can wait that long!!

3) I ordered our Mother's Day gift last week and it still isn't here yet! The shipping method said Priority, 2-4 days in the email, but nothing has come. I emailed the seller and they bascially said "well we've already shipped it, so it's the USPS problem now." A little help, please?!! Where is the customer service nowadays?

4. I just don't want to work. If I have to be here, I want to close and lock the door and play on my blog and facebook all day. But I'd much rather be home getting my tan on or shopping!!

That'll do for now! :) If you want to fume, rant, and rave over something, head over to Chronicles of Neely and play along.

TGIF!!

2 comments:

  1. I like your "fumes" LOL..now, that sounds weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hair is a hot mess too but I am cheap right now and don't wanna spend the money on it....though I might go and get it cut today after work :)

    ReplyDelete