Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Beachbody 2-day fast

So in between posting late yesterday and 9PM last night, I decided to go with the Beachbody 2-day fast formula this weekend! Kelly over at Keeping Up With Kelly & Co did this one a few weeks back and reminded me about it. She lost 4 lbs. so I'm going to give it a try!

I placed the order last night over the phone because their online ordering didn't have an express shipping option that would guarantee I'd receive it on Friday.

So after talking to someone in India for 20 minutes (10 of that was just getting my address right) I got an email and apparently my name is "Ftphanie". Nice.

I got the chocolate flavor... hoping it tastes great! I'm kinda looking forward to it, but at the same time NOT. Haha. I have a few things planned for this weekend to keep me busy so I won't get bored and want to eat.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Let me know how it goes - I was thinking about doing the Jillian Michaels 14 Day thing but a weekend fast might be better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEST of luck, Ftphnie ;-) Too funny!! To be honest, it was a struggle the first day. Drink LOTS of water, chew some gum, etc. The chocolate powder is really yummy. Greg and I have only done the fasts on M/T but I've always wanted to do it on a lazy weekend. I tend to not eat too much on lazy weekends anyway, so I think it might not be too hard.

    Another great thing about the fast is that you REALLY enjoy your food once it's done. The morning after the 2-day fast, I had scrambled eggs and a piece of toast and it was SOO delicious!! ;-)

    GOOD LUCK and let me know if you have any questions :-)

    ReplyDelete