Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Why?

Why is it so hard to say "I'm sorry" and "You were right"?


















Why is pride so hard to swallow?




















Why is it so hard to share how we're really feeling?



















Why can't I remember that in the end I always feel like an idiot for taking so long to apologize?


















Why does listening to Norah Jones always sound like the best option after a rough night?
























Why are the people we love the most the easiest to hurt?
























Thank God the people who love us the most are also the most willing to forgive.

4 comments:

  1. I guess I was right after all. :) Is it all better now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugg, I always look back at arguments and wonder WHY it took so long for us to "get" each other's side... if only we could clearly see the Problem and the Solution, instead of fighting and arguing without really HEARING each other!

    Thankfully, we're all just human and we can live and learn! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree. It hurts to be the one who gets hurt by a loved one but of course, since you love them, you will forgive them. I liked this post.

    ReplyDelete