Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday

I'm participating in The Undomestic Momma's "Top 2 Tuesday" for the first time! :) Today it's is your favorite two things that are under $15.



















#1) Target jewelry and accessories - I love Target jewelry!! It's inexpensive but always sooo cute and stylish. I love long necklaces, earrings, and hair things.














#2) Sonic Diet Coke with Vanilla - heavenly! It's only $2 for a large and it lasts me all day. Diet coke in general borderlines on addiction for me (like Starbucks for some), but at least it's diet and has zero calories, right?! ;)

















Head over to The Undomestic Momma's and play along! :) Happy Tuesday!

6 comments:

  1. Oh I love Sonics!

    checkmeout@:
    www.domesticated-bliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Target jewelery! Can't do the diet coke because I am allergic to fake sugar, but I love the Cherry Limeade!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Somic drink, how I love you! Great Picks!

    Love your blog its too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i feel the same way about sonic diet coke - a route 44 will turn a bad day great!
    i love target jewelry as well - even forever 21 has some great deals on accessories!
    **i love the quote on your header - so cute!**

    ReplyDelete
  5. I go everyday and get my large dr. pepper at sonic...It only last me like 2 hours and it should be diet haha!

    ReplyDelete