Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday: Favorite things about summer!

Today's "Top 2 Tuesday" is choosing your favorite two things about summer. That is oh so easy!

#1) It's MY BIRTHDAY!

I love July most out of all the summer months because I love Independence Day on the 4th, my birthday on the 11th, and my nephews birthday on the 15th! It's SUCH a great month!

This was us last July



















#2) Beaching, boating and baking!

One of the best things about summer is that we live in Florida and less than 10 minutes away from the beach. Also last summer we discovered we can take a 3 hour saftey class at the recreation center on base and rent one of their boats for the day!! All of this is done while baking in the sun and getting TAN! :) Gotta love Florida!





































This is making me so anxious for summer! We're already getting into the 90's this weekend... so it's right around the corner, that's for sure!

Head on over to The Undomestic Momma and play along!


9 comments:

  1. I wish I lived that close to the beach! That is awesome! And believe me- renting is the way to go with boats! My bf's boat is always needing some kind of work done to it lol ( :
    Cute pics of you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO jealous of the weather you're having right now. Its in the 50's here, boo :( The Jamaican cruise countdown, OH MY HEAVEN! So jealous! We went to Jamaica last year in May, and I would give anything to be there laying on the beach RIGHT NOW!

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Beaching, boating and baking...lol! That just sums up my love for summer! Love your blog too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay so jealous that you are 10 minutes from the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love spending the weekends on our boat in the summer (we just have a small fishing boat right now, but its great). Getting a nice tan and catching some fish!

    Drinks on the deck are another fave!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute picture of you two! This summer talk is getting me soo excited, can't wait to have a tan and be out on the boat!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great summer picks. I am super jealous about the living 10 mins from the beach part. I actually just moved further away from the shore this year :(

    I know exactly what you mean about your b-day, too. Mine is in December, and it makes me love the Christmas season that much more.

    Your blog is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your photos are so adorable. I'm jealous that you're so close to the beach! Great picks, love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love that pic of you two lovahs : ]

    ReplyDelete