Monday, April 26, 2010

Miscellaneous Monday

It's Monday once again! For once I'm not dreading it and feel good about this week. I got up and went running this morning after a sort of "break" last week (only ran once, worked out twice). I'm back on and motivated again - especially since my countdown shows only 39 days until our cruise! :) WOOHOO!

This weekend was fun and pretty relaxing, although busy at the same time. Eric has been in an Equivalency of Training class (for his military police experience to transfer to the civilian side) since last Monday that goes 10 days straight and ends tomorrow, so he was in class all weekend - most nights until 10PM. I had a lot of time on my hands! So Saturday morning I got up and had an hour deep tissue massage - heavenly. Then I took Layla to puppy school at noon - she did really well and is learning a lot! After I got home I went with Callie to get a manicure and pedicure, which was fun! Then she and her husband Rams and I laid out at the pool for about an hour. I came back, cleaned up the house, made cookies for Eric, and got ready to go out to see a movie and dinner with some other girls. We saw "The Backup Plan" which was very cute. If you didn't have baby fever before watching that you certainly should after! Haha. We went to The Pizza Gallery for dinner which is always sooo good.

























Sunday Eric didn't have to be at class until 1PM so we slept in and went out to lunch at Great Wraps. I took Layla and Amira to the dog park which they loved. Layla is so cute and loves playing with other dogs! I came home, watched some TV then left to get Eric's car cleaned and to get Layla her shots. I spent the rest of the day putting laundry away, cleaning up a little bit, and waiting for Eric to get home. He was supposed to be home at 6PM but they changed it till 9PM, so I made myself some salmon and wild rice for dinner. YUM! I have some leftovers for lunch today too! I swear I could live on that stuff.

This week at work is a mixture of easy and busy. My supervisor is on vacation in Hawaii which makes my schedule a little easier, but she left me with a lot of responsibility for some important things I have to take care of while she is gone. Should be an interesting week!

Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

  1. My boss is out this week too, which can be both good and bad.....but I have plenty to keep me busy as our biggest project of the year starts on Friday!

    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We saw the Backup Plan last weekend too! Oh man it was cute and you're right about the baby fever!

    ReplyDelete