Saturday, April 3, 2010

I finished my third 5K!

My 5K went pretty well this morning. So glad it's over though! Haha.











































Finished in 33 minutes! It was my goal to finish faster than my last race, which I did. Whew!



















It's a beautiful day, and we're headed to puppy school and then to Tampa to see my family. I can't wait to update you on the most recent happenings with the "Three-Headed-Monster" though! Her and I had it out this morning. It was quite dramatic. She ended up calling the cops (don't know why, she's an idiot, it wasn't that serious) but it's all worked out now. We're going to write her up for what happened.

But that's a story for next week!

Have a fabulous weekend everyone!

5 comments:

  1. WAY TO GO!!! :-) Isn't it an awesome feeling once you've accomplished something, knowing that you can go out and have a fantastic day?? Happy weekend, and congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW that is awesome! I've never done a race, at least right now I know I am way too out of shape for that! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dad just asked how you did...so now I know. Good for you. You run a 5K about as fast as I can swim a mile. Wow.
    Hurry...get here...I can't wait for the fun and eating to begin.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you! That is absolutely fantastic! You look great in your pictures too for having run a 5k race! Have a Happy Easter!

    I am a new follower. You have my curiosity up about the three headed monster. I look forward to hearing more about her...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last picture you posted looks like you are running on air. Cool pic!!

    Congratulations. So how long did it take you to build up endurance? I run about a 1/10 of a mile and my knees and calves hurt for a week.
    Any tips?

    ReplyDelete