Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Happy

Finally, for the first time in over a week, I can say yesterday was a good day! :) I got up at 6AM and went to the gym to do weights and stuff, and I felt it this morning when I went running. Ugh. I need to do more strength training! Since I stopped working out with my trainer I've been slacking in that department and have been focused on running. These sore muscles prove it! Most days I can't sleep past 6 or 6:30 anyway, so I might as well get up and do something.

The biggest surprise of yesterday was... I got flowers from my hunny at work! He totally surprised me!

























Here is the note that he sent:


















*awwwww* He's totally the best!

Also yesterday I called the vet because, for the third time, Layla has diarrhea again. They aren't sure what is wrong, but this time instead of just antibiotics they are gave us some anti-parasitic in case they missed them in the tests they ran (twice). I sure hope this fixes the problem! If not, they said we're going to have to rule everything out one at a time and switch her to sensitive stomach food. What a high-maintenance dog she is turning out to be! Haha.

Last night Eric and I went grocery shopping. I'll have to share my menu tomorrow because I don't remember everything right now. But I'm trying out some new recipes I found on Kraft.com and WeightWatchers.com! Yum yum!

After all of that, we watched a new cop show called "Justified" which was pretty good, and then the season premier of Amy Wives. YAY! I'm so glad it's back on!

Happy hump day everyone!

7 comments:

  1. Glad things are better. Ha..you watched Army wives too? Do did we....well, I enjoyed it, Dad endured it. :)
    Love ya,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear things are getting back to normal for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad things are getting back to normal for you.

    I did a morning workout yesterday...helped my day go much smoother.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you watch Southland?? If not, you totally should! That's so sweet your husband bought you flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omigosh, SO sweet. Hope you have an even BETTER day tomorrow too!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Thanks for following my blog and the sweet comments :) I'm glad you had a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey! I tagged you for a blog award! :)

    ReplyDelete