Thursday, March 4, 2010

Writer's Workshop: Tell us about your trip!

Tell us about your trip!

I decided to write about my first trip overseas. It happened when I met Eric. Since he was stationed in Spain at the time, he was already planning his own trip to Paris and London just to visit. I decided to join him.

He bought my passport, I bought my plane ticket. He had a hotel reservation at the Hilton Paris (right next to the Eiffel Tower). (If you Google that, by the way, all you get is Paris Hilton... so you have to google "Hilton hotel IN Paris.... haha).




















Yes that was our hotel. It was the most amaaaaazing view... especially at night when the Eiffel Tower lights up and all the lights sparkle and flash. It's a once-in-a-lifetime experience.

Our view from the hotel:
















We spent 5 days together and saw the best sights in both Paris and London:

The Arc de Triumphe
















Big Ben and the Houses of Parliment




















Buckingham Palace















The Eiffel Tower, of course :)



















At the top of the Eiffel Tower
















Don't remember... but it made a good picture!















Outside of St.Paul's Cathedral















The Louvre



















Tower Bridge
















Oh my gosh, it was so much fun. It was an exhausting trip becuase we did SO much every day, but so worth it. I miss Europe so much and can't wait to go back!!

To play along head over to Mama's Losin' It, pick a prompt, and write!

Mama's Losin' It

5 comments:

  1. Aww, what great pictures! You two look so young and in love! FUN :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from Mama Kat's…

    I am amazed as to how there is such a mixture of old and new architecture over there. Really looks like you had a great time.

    Thanks for sharing,

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet. Sounds like a romantic trip. I am adding it to my wish list.

    Stopping by from Mama Kat's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from Mama Kat's!

    These are so cute! What a great trip! :) Also, your layout is ADORABLE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What are lovely sweet romantic looking trip. By the way I love the photo in your header its absolutely gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete