Tuesday, March 23, 2010

True or not: 11 Secrets Men Don't Know About Women

I saw this article on MSN.com today and decided to see what you ladies think of their list of  11 "secrets" men don't fully know about women. Let me know what you think!

1. Women don't like explosions, in art or in life. (true)
















2. Women aren't as funny as men. We're often cleverer, frequently wittier, but to be really funny demands a certain clownishness that our grace just does not allow. It's fine, really it is. (true)
















3. We grow pathetic goatees and look awful in cargo shorts anyway. (true. duh.)






















4. Women are aware of about 10 percent of the things men actually think and say about us. Best to keep it under five. (false)





















5. Women love to be taken out to eat. It makes our day. (true)


















6. A clean apartment will get you more bedroom antics than you'd think. (TRUE x 10234783453498)

Oceans Explosions Pictures, Images and Photos



7. Given the chance, women will smell and re-smell the scented-candle display at the store. We really can do this for ages. (pretty true)


























8. Our clothes are complicated, our shoes unforgiving, and our constitutions delicate, so please, valet park. (true most of the time)






















9. Every living woman likes wedding stuff. Even lesbians. (errmm, not true)






















10. "Girls' night out" is usually some other woman's idea. (Not sure. Sometimes it is my idea!)


















11. Women would rather be with you. We like you. Honestly, we talk about you all the time. (true)






















What do YOU think, ladies?!?

4 comments:

  1. 1) I HATE confrontation and fighting, it makes me feel ill for days!

    7) not so true for me because the Yankee Candle store is almost too much for me sometimes!

    8) This makes my boyfriend insane!! He likes it when I get a little dressed up (which to him is a polo and dark jeans) but it makes him nuts when I wear heels...I think its because his mom and sister never were super feminine and he's just not used to super girly me just yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cute. I would agree with your answers mostly. Dad just laughed and said...only 11?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some are true and some are not true. I think it depends on the personality of the girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 5. yes and yes! love going out to eat.. i mean he's an amazing cook but there's something fresh about dressing up and going on that i love - and if its Roy's.. i love it even more!
    6. for sure!!! really! you have no idea! my eric is a clean freak!
    7. don't know about yankee.. but i do love candles.. even the battery ones.. that don't smell but give good low lighting.. for which sometimes i'm very thinkful!
    10. girls night is just about always my idea - but i love going regardless!.. come to think i haven't done that in a while!.. ummm

    ReplyDelete