I saw this article on MSN.com today and decided to see what you ladies think of their list of 11 "secrets" men don't fully know about women. Let me know what you think!
1. Women don't like explosions, in art or in life. (true)
2. Women aren't as funny as men. We're often cleverer, frequently wittier, but to be really funny demands a certain clownishness that our grace just does not allow. It's fine, really it is. (true)
3. We grow pathetic goatees and look awful in cargo shorts anyway. (true. duh.)
4. Women are aware of about 10 percent of the things men actually think and say about us. Best to keep it under five. (false)
5. Women love to be taken out to eat. It makes our day. (true)
6. A clean apartment will get you more bedroom antics than you'd think. (TRUE x 10234783453498)
7. Given the chance, women will smell and re-smell the scented-candle display at the store. We really can do this for ages. (pretty true)
8. Our clothes are complicated, our shoes unforgiving, and our constitutions delicate, so please, valet park. (true most of the time)
9. Every living woman likes wedding stuff. Even lesbians. (errmm, not true)
10. "Girls' night out" is usually some other woman's idea. (Not sure. Sometimes it is my idea!)
11. Women would rather be with you. We like you. Honestly, we talk about you all the time. (true)
What do YOU think, ladies?!?