Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Random thoughts

- Had a good 2 mile run this morning
- I've lost about 2 pounds since being back on "track" last Wednesday!
- Eric and I are going to a banquet for United Way tonight (I'm just happy I don't have to make dinner! lol)
- Today Eric said he wants to meet me regularly once a week for lunch I think we're gonna try for Fridays.
- Meeting him for lunch is fun! <3
- My back has been killing me so I'm really looking forward to my adjustment on Friday. I'm also hoping to use the gift card I've had since Christmas for a good massage this weekend!
- I'm gonna go shopping and put Easter baskets together for my nephews this weekend! Fun fun!
- We haven't heard from our rude upstairs neighbor since last weekend. Let's hope it stays that way!

Happy Tuesday!

6 comments:

  1. I've had a gift certificate for a massage since Christmas I'd like to use this weekend, too! How funny :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on getting back on track with losing weight, i know how hard that is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Extra happy Tuesday - come check out the award I just passed on to you!

    http://givingherallshesgot.wordpress.com/2010/03/23/happy-award-day-to-me/

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done on the morning run - i hate mornings and running lol xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job running, losing weight, and have so much fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete