Thursday, March 11, 2010

Picture post

Now that it's almost the weekend again, here are pictures from the last few weekends! :)

Friends over on a Friday night
































New Puppy Layla



















































Plant City Strawberry Festival last Sunday














































































Darius Rucker Concert















































This is what I do in the evenings! Good thing I have two hands! Heheh.



















Well today is my Friday! Eric is off so he's going to do laundry and stuff (hopefully) and tonight I have a hair appointment, then it's home to pack and clean! We leave for Georgia tomorrow at about 8AM. My dad is going with us. It should take us about 7 hours to get there. Can't wait! :)

1 comment: