Monday, March 15, 2010

Long weekend amazing-ness

Today is the last day of my 4-day weekend, but it has been amazing!!

Here are pictures from the trip to Georgia for my cousin Aaron's wedding (wife Kelly).

It was pretty COLD out! This is the dress I wore for our wedding rehearsal, but for some reason it was super uncomfortable when I wore it this time. Oh well. :)





















Me with my Dad















Very pretty church
















Gorgeous! (Kelly's dress reminded me so much of mine!)




















She had a choir and everything who sang some songs in Latin. One lady sang Ava Maria... amazing.


































Reception hall - gorgeous again!















Brandon (my cousin) and Jessica at the reception






























I thought this was pretty cool (Aaron's mom, my Aunt Miriam, has cancer... she's still battling it)
















Me with my cousin Spencer
















Jessica, Miranda, Me, Lauren
















It was a great time! We made the drive in 6 hours, which wasn't bad at all. Amira and Layla were great the whole trip, even in the hotel room. It was so fun to see family and spend time with everyone.

Today (Monday) Eric and I have been off, which is awesome. We got my car cleaned out from the trip, went shopping, had lunch at Crispers, and relaxed. I went for a run tonight and am about to make Chicken Enchiladas for dinner!

I hope everyone else had a great weekend!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a banner weekend. Dad just filled me in on all of the happenings. Fun had by all. Thanks for taking dad up there and back safely. Sounds like you all had a good laugh at Eric and the apple. teehee.
    Thanks for sharing the pics too. Was hoping to see what everyone wore.
    I finally got my puter fixed around lunch today (the guy said the virus came in an email through JUNO, on Feb 27th around 3:30pm and sat dormant until yesterday...wierd) but then I had to leave to Gail's for the day. So just now getting caught up on all my emails and all while dad is doing some phone calls. Plan to chill out in a little bit, and watch some TV.
    Love ya. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful wedding! Love your picture on your banner!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, you can help but keep changing your blog, can you? show off! ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your new layout is cute! the wedding looks so pretty and i love that idea for the favors! xoxo

    ReplyDelete