Wednesday, March 31, 2010

It's so gorgeous outside right now, it's killing me to be sitting at my desk!

*Spring is defininitely here*





















So I finished out the month of March with a total of 27.08 miles - a record! It feels so good! I have a 5K this weekend, so I may rest the next two days, or just do an easy run tomorrow night and rest Friday.

I can't wait for this weekend! Saturday morning (earrrrrlyy) is my 5K, then we have puppy school with Layla at 12PM, then we're headed to my parents house for Easter weekend! I can't wait to give the nephews their Easter baskets and have some of mom's amazing cooking. MmmMMmMmm.

Now, I just have to get through Thursday and Friday. :)

What are your weekend plans?

Oh, head over to a blog I just started following, The Undomestic Momma and check out her giveaway! Here's the details:

This weeks giveaway is a $50 Gift Certificate to Lisa Leonard Designs!

These are some of her designs:

I love this one for my mom (Mother's Day??)
















And one of these for me... how cute are they?!?



























Be sure to check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Hint...I actually like the forever one better. Ha. I'd take just about any of em...they are so so cute. Can't wait for Sat too...looking forward to having all my "peeps" home for a meal and just being together.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete