Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I heart running

I just ran 2.26 miles, which brings me to 22.06 miles total this month = the highest amount yet!! Rock on!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, guess what else? That brings me to a TOTAL (since I've had my Nike+ tracker) of ...

100.17 MILES! 

















I think I'm on a running high! Hahaha!

I'm by no means one of those hardcore marathon or triathlon people, but the 2-3 miles I run each day really keeps me feeling good. I had heart surgery last year for my fast heartbeat and since then I've never been better! I'm one of those people who need to be alone and not think about anything to "decompress", and I think that's what running does for me. It's my time to be alone, and run mindlessly (almost) for about 30 minutes. It's stress-relieving and wonderful! :)


Happy Hump Day! The weekend is in sight!

5 comments:

  1. Your running is like my swimming. It is a great stress reliever for sure. Keep it up...but take care of the knees, feet and shins.
    Hey...we were at Walmart tonight, and they had some cute balls and toys for boys. Tons of stuff there. Of course we will leave it up to you to get the boys something. Ha.
    Love ya. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get back into my workout routine!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, way to go with enjoying your running! I'm still one of those people who tries to convince myself that I "like" running ;-)

    ReplyDelete