Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Getting back on track

I have to keep reminding myself that today is Tuesday, not Monday! :) (since I had yesterday off) But that is a GOOD thing. The CEO is out this week, so it should be relatively slow and uneventful.

For the past month or two I have fallen off the "Weight Watchers" wagon I was on. Though I've increased my exercise (mostly running), I still managed to gain 3-4 lbs! I braved the scale this morning and vowed to get back to using WW online to track all my food and points, ESPECIALLY on weekends. That is where I fail big time. It's so easy to let go and write it off as "the weekend", but it really messes up my goals. I'm still cooking WW meals most evenings, but there are nights when we have pizza, chinese, or Papa Johns too. Here's to hoping I can get back on track starting today! (I've signed on to WW online twice already today!)

Oh, I wanted to thank all the visitors who came from Mama Kat's and the Writer's Workshop! That is a record amount of comments for me on one post! Thanks to you all for stopping by and a special thanks to the new followers!

Happy Tuesday!

marilyn monroe quote Pictures, Images and Photos

4 comments:

  1. Good for you. I'll race ya...not literally, but with weight and inches. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started a diet yesterday and I can tell already its going to be difficult, but I've done weight watchers and had some success. And its always nice when the boss is gone ;)

    ReplyDelete