Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Busy

Geeze, work and life have been busy this week! Just a few updates...

- I wore some cute new gym clothes to the gym last night and had great workout! I ran THREE miles, which is a record for me in months. I had to push myself but felt good for doing it.
- Layla's potty training is going pretty well. It's hard to remember to take her out OFTEN in the evenings. During the day we're keeping her in her crate and I come home at lunch to let her out. She seems to do ok with 4 hours at a time. I think Eric is enjoying seeing her progress and not have to many accidents in the house. Sleeping at night with her in the room (in her crate) is kind of sporradic. She'll cry for 10 minutes or so, then stop for a few hours, then start again. *sigh* I got so spoiled with Amira being SO good and absolutely quiet every night, but I'm sure Layla will get there too.
- Today I had lunch with Eric and the First Sergeant of his squadron, Sgt. Dreyer and his wife. It was nice, and we talked about me being the key spouse and what that will look like for the group. I think it will be great and a lot of fun! He's really nice and makes me feel so important. Haha.

I think that's about it for now. Got stuff to finish up at work. Hard to believe tomorrow is Wednesday already!

3 comments:

  1. My, you are an important lady! What does being the "key spouse" mean. And...you should of posted a picture of you in that cute new work out outfit! JJ and Brandon say hi to their auntie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a nice lunch and enjoyed your new work out clothes! Glad Layla is becoming a little bit easier to potty train!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think cute work out clothes help make the workout easier. Or is that just wishful thinking? Ah ha ha

    ReplyDelete