Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentines Day planning

For Valentines Day my husband and I have made it our tradition to eat at the Cheesecake Factory for dinner. After having spent our first Vday in Paris, you can't really top that... but we try. :) This year I'm struggling (who am I kidding - it's hard EVERY year!) to find something to buy for Eric. In the past I've gotten him clothes and little things, but I feel like it's SO much easier to buy for girls on Vday! I mean what girl doesn't love flowers, chocolate, little sexy things, and being taken out to dinner?!? Plus, if there is something Eric wants he usually just buys it for himeself, leaving me with not a lot of options! Sigh. I am not the artsy kinda wife who makes up little scrapbooks and stuff. I did do that once, but I took me FOREVER and a half. People think I am so creative, but when it comes to stuff like this... I am not.

This year Vday is on Sunday, so I think I'll go shopping on Saturday and figure something out. I'm also planning on a fabulous breakfast/brunch to make at home, and then we'll head to Orlando for the Cheesecake Factory around 3 or 4 (when it's not super busy) for an early dinner. After that we will probably spend a romantic evening together at home. :)

What are your plans for Valentines Day? Any male gift suggestions? ;)

3 comments:

  1. you already know what my "gift" suggestion is..

    : ]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Target has a bunch of neat Eiffel Tower knick knacks. You could do a Paris theme. ??
    What will your old ma and pa do? Probably just sit around the house, after me making a steak dinner and watching a good movie. All this could change if your father were romantic and surprised me with something fun.
    He never ceases to amaze me...but then again, he's pretty predictable.
    Enjoy your time together. The Cheesecake Factory is very nice indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going to Paris for V-Day? I bet that was perfect! I made BK a V-Day box, you might have seen it on my box. Inexpensive and homemade, I think they like stuff like that. Have a great V-day darlin!

    ReplyDelete